Online Payment Facility
Welcome to website of Innovative Securities Ltd (ISL).
General Terms and Conditions of Merchant Services
The present General Terms govern relationship between Innovative Securities Ltd. (hereinafter – ISL), address Harbоurview Building 13, 152 Quay Street, Central Business District (CBD) Auckland - 1010, New Zealand, company number 2191520, registered under number FSP257465 in the Financial Service Providers Register, and a Profit Max Account Holder (hereinafter – Customer).
Conditions of Making Transaction Through www.innovativesecurities.com
Customer must be a capable adult (18 or 21 years old or over, in accordance with the legislation of the country issuing the identification documents of the Customer).
ISL does not take responsibility for the card details that have to be provided by the Customer to GPN DATA (the Payments Service Provider for ISL).
In case Customer’s card is loaded with different currency Customer’s bank will calculate the currency exchange rate on actual day’s rates.
Confidential Information and Privacy
Customers can ask for access and/or correction of personal information that ISL holds about them by sending an email with a Request for Information to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone call to: +44 33 0010 8388.
If Customer become a user of ISL’s Online Payment Facility service and chooses, or is provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of ISL’s security procedures, Customer must treat such information as confidential, and must not disclose it to any third party. Customer must immediately notify of any unauthorized use of Customer’s user name or password, or any other breach of information security. Customer must ensure that he/she exits from the account at the end of each online session. Customer should use particular caution when accessing the account from a public or shared computer so that unauthorised persons are not able to view or record Customer’s password or other personal information.
Rights and Obligations of Innovative Securities Ltd
1. ISL can unilaterally change the amount of the fees and commissions applied to the transactions and the usage of the card. ISL publishes such changes on its website www.innovativesecurities.com.
2. ISL can change the transaction limits and the General Terms.
3. Innovative Securities Ltd will treat all information related to a Customer confidential.
1. ISL does not take responsibility for card details provided by the Customer to the GPN DATA.
2. Innovative Securities Ltd is not liable for the improper use or storage of the Customer’s bank card by the Customer.
3. Innovative Securities Ltd is not liable for the damages caused by refused transactions due to the insufficient funds on the card.
4. Innovative Securities Ltd is not liable for the damages caused by the exchange rate and conversion transactions related to a card payment transaction. The exchange rate difference cannot be the subject for the Customers complaint.
Customer’s complaints will be dealt with according ISL’s Customer Complaints Policies and Procedures.
If a compliant, inquiry or concern fall within the competence of Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL), the Customer can submit a written request to the organization. Contact details of FSCL are:
Physical Address: Financial Service Complaints Limited, 4th Floor, 101 Lambton Quay, Wellington, New Zealand
Postal address: PO Box 5967, Lambton Quay, Wellington 6145
Contact Numbers (64)0800 347257 and (64) 4472 3725
Fax number: (64) 4472 3728
Additional Terms and Regulations
Innovative Securities Ltd may change the existing General Terms and Conditions and it will inform the Customer by publishing the relevant information on ISL’s website www.innovativesecurities.com, no later than 10 working days before new rules come into force.
In all other cases that are not governed by the existing General Terms and Conditions, the jurisdiction of New Zealand is applied.
When card payment transaction is made it must be a Customer’s conscious decision after reading and accepting the General Terms and Conditions of Merchant Services.
A refund of the funds transferred via Merchant Services is possible in next cases:
1. Extensive technical issues, influencing customer’s ability to manage his/her funds;
2. Service inaccessibility;
3. Inadequate behavior, insufficient information provided by the Payments Service Provider or it’s representative.
A refund request must be sent to ISL for consideration. The request will be processed within 45 days after it will be received.